CAI Technologies, originally named Cartographic Associates, Inc., was founded in 1985 as a municipal mapping company. Since that time, and to meet clients’ growing needs, CAI Technologies has become a leader in GIS solutions, while still providing a wide spectrum of mapping services. Throughout this growth and expansion of services, the company has never lost sight of the importance of providing top-quality and cost-effective services. As a direct result of that guiding principle and the commitment of the entire CAI Technologies staff, the company serves well over 300 local governments and large regional utilities.
Our services include:
- Geographic Information System (GIS) design, implementation, and maintenance.
- Query Manager Online, web-based GIS.
- Public Works Information Management (PWIM) GIS for utilities.
- Customized desktop, web and mobile GIS solutions.
- Municipal mapping, including record research and compilation.
- Utility infrastructure mapping.
- GPS data collection and integration.
- Overlay data development and integration.
Contact us today to learn more about our services.